China and Chinese Muslim economists have a long tradition with Islamic finance. The first official attempt is Bank of Ningxia; while Hong Kong as financial center is discussing intensively its role. Bank Muamalat Malaysia Bhd has teamed up with Bank of Shi Zui Shan of China to set up its first Islamic bank in China - in Ningxia Hui autonomous region.
Book in Chinese explaining Islamic finance
- Alternative Bond Legislation Hong Kong
- Bank Muamalat Malaysia Bhd has teamed up with Bank of Shi Zui Shan of China
- Development of Islamic Finance in Hong Kong by Edmond Lau
- KPMG Islamic Bond Market Hong Kong Tax Issues
- Islamic finance in Hong Kong: supervisory issues
- IFN Country Briefings HONG KONG
- China, Hong Kong, Taiwan: Waning interest?
- Eddie Yue: Hong Kong's possible role in Islamic finance
- Potential of Takaful in China
- Islamic Financial Thought and Moslem's Financial Behaviour by Tianming Liu
- Comments on paper of Tianming Liu
- On Islamic Finance and its introduction in Ningxia by CAI Xiao-chun
- Research to Introduce Islamic Financial Operation Mode An Example of Ningxia ZHANG Xiao-feng
- On the Economic Thoughts in the Holy Koran and the Hadith by QI Xueyi
- The Formation and Development of Mosque and the Islamic Economic Cultures by Ma Lirong
- Islam Credit Economic Ideology Studies by MA Yu-xiu(Shanhai International Studies University,Postdoctorate Posicions,Shanghai 200083,China)
- Hong Kong an Islamic finance centre?
- Islamic Project Finance in China by Anthony Chan, Denton