Project finance is not financing the project. Rather its an approach where investments are made on "Non-Recourse Financing" principle. Usually project financing is opted for large infrastructure projects like Oil refineries, power projects, ports etc.
- Mudaraba in Syndicated and Structured Finance by SNRDenton
- Islamic Project Finance in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, White & Case
- Islamic Shari'ah-Compliant Project Finance: Collateral Security and Financing Structure Case Studies by Michael McMillen
- Principals of the Islamic finance:A focus on project finance by Elasrag, hussein
- Sohar Aluminium Smelter Project Islamic Finance Facility, case study
- SHIFTING TITLE AND RISK: ISLAMIC PROJECT FINANCE WITH WESTERN PARTNERS by Allen J. Alexander